Saturday, October 4, 2008

journals are like our souls on paper

Photobucket This is a photograph of lucky clovers I found in the front yard of the house I live in. I really love this picture, not necessarily because of the subject matter, but because of the aged photograph effect I put on it using photobucket. I've just recently started loading all my digital images on it so I won't lose them if something happens to my computer. And a quick thought on blogging. It feels a lot like a journal, the ones I have where I write and draw on the same pages. My personal thoughts and ideas but with blogging they're out there for the world to read. Some of the women's pages I've stumbled across are truly inspirational, and even though I may never meet any of them, they have affected my life. I'm going to try and get good at updating this thing. Who knows who might stumble across mine.

No comments: