Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Vintage Spoon Garden Marker

This spring I'm going to have rows of vegetables and fruits. I'd love to have squash, tomatoes, zuchini, strawberry, watermelon, sweet potatoes, and others that I just can't think of at the moment. I'm also going to have an herb garden in the kitchen window. Wouldn't these garden markers by jessicaNdesigns be just lovely to go in the window box. I had considered them for the actual garden, but it's going to be a pretty big plot and they may just get lost. But they would definitely stand out in the kitchen. Plus, a set of three is just $18 which is pretty good price for supporting a fellow artist and crafter.
.
.
.
I also think these would make for lovely gifts. Great for Mother's Day, bridesmaid's gifts, and your garden loving friend.

No comments: