Thursday, March 4, 2010

For All Who Are Lovers of Mermaids (yes that means you Ashby)

Aren't these cupcake decoration kits amazing?! I love all of them.
.
.
I thought you would like the mermaid set, Ashby. You should have a mermaid party at grad school.
And when I saw these two, I thought, How cute would this be for a little boys birthday party!? Allison, you should totally do dinosaurs or out-of-this-world-robots for his birthday theme. Kaleb could be the babybot. I'd help decorate and make fun invites and everything.
And these lovely bird ones are absolutely, positively, without-a-doubt, going to be on my cupcakes for my birthday this year. There are 24 in a set, and I will be turning 24. Too perfect? I think not. And I think I shall use them as inspiration for my party decorating. like make everyone funny striped hats, and bright colored decor. I'm so excited about them.
-
-
-
all of these fantastic cupcake kits are from the meri meri shop found via a blog I just discovered and so far love, Oh Happy Day!

No comments: