Wednesday, March 17, 2010

KAVU, KAVU, KAVU

It's no secret that for years I've been a fan and big supporter of back pack sling purses. Kavu was the first one I owned. I wore it, stiched on it, made a spin art print on the back, and finally loved it till the color was unrecognizable and holes were made where my journal sat. Then came the next and best of the sling purses I bought. It was a kiwi green, with Ecuadorian patterns of every color. It was better than it may sound. And this purse lasted me for a couple years, till one day, in a dramatic ending, the side came undone and holes were made in it. I've also had a swiss army one that was the color of boysenberry, and my most recent is just a brown canvas fabric, but doesn't have much extra support, so I'm not expecting it to last very long. Which is why I am now looking for my new back pack sling purse.

These three are the contenders. I think I am most drawn to the one on the left. The colors are so rich, and I figure it can get pretty dirty before I have to wash it. The purse on the right is my second favorite, but I'm not sure if the colors are too muted. And the middle purse is really just for another option. I like the colors, but when viewed up close, the pattern is kind of strange.

So friends, what do you think?

No comments: