Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Master Bath

The master bedroom, walk-in closet, and tiny master bath are now in the works. We've got the rooms divided with studs and I'm trying to figure out what I want in the bathroom. We really only have room for a tiny shower, but I'm fine with that.
I love this tile from the Home Depot. It's called Merola Tile Penny Round White. This tile is pretty awesome, too. Also from Home Depot. It's a bit more expensive than the other, but our bathroom being so small, I might have to fight for nicer tile. It's Merola Tile Lantern White.
Matt is a fan of these shower heads...the rain type. Sounds fine to me.
I am a fan of pedastal sinks and medicine cabinets. Conveniently, this bath had a medicine cabinet in it already, so I'm going to salvage, clean and jazz up the mirror we already have.
I think these old boxes make a fun storage solution. Stackable is very good in a small bath.

No comments: