Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Plans for the Day

Let's see here...
1. Go get a 5x10 storage unit for two months so we don't have to worry about moving everything last minute in a few weeks.
2. Work on boxing up unused things by room (almost finished with the kitchen)
3. Buy some groceries so the hubby and I don't starve tonight. I know he'll appreciate that one.
4. Also buy some bubble wrap while at the store
5. Work on my birthday invitations. New goal is to mail them by this Friday
6. Clean up the apartment... but just a little
7. Go by the house, sweep a little, finish prying up the brick in the corner of the living room floor. (guess what mom, they aren't actually glued to the concrete or anything... it's just a matter of prying them apart from each other)
8. Order kitchen sink and have shipped to the store
9. Read more of The Memory Keeper's Daughter

1 comment:

lydiapoore said...

Got my invitation today!! It's so amelia. Love the stamps. I can't wait to party for your 24th!