Friday, December 9, 2011

My Christmas List and a guess on Matt's



I would like two or three of these OXO cutting boards in the 10.5x 7.5 size.  These are from Bed Bath and Beyond for $8.99.

I would also like 2 of these French White Ramekins, also from Bed Bath and Beyond.  I want them so I can do this whenever I have a hankering for some cookies.


Also on my list are these style folding stadium seats.  Not because of sitting in bleachers, but for sitting at work during nap rubbing kids' backs for hours to get them to sleep.  Would really help to not have to strain my back.  Whatever color seems the least obnoxious in person, no neon yellows or anything, but it doesn't have to be black.  Both of these pictures are ones from Dick's Sporting Goods.




Matt's List

My husband is incredibly hard to buy anything for, other than gift cards.  He wants a boat cover for his boat, but those are pricey and hard to know what size.


I also think he would like gift cards to Dick's Sporting Goods to buy more hunting equipment for all those deer he kills every year (and by kills I mean watches walk by in the woods).


We would someday like a Keurig but will have to save up for it.  When we get one a nice to-go cup would be a good gift.  And that is close to all he ever mentions wanting. 

He does need more long sleeve shirts though,   the end.

 

1 comment:

HalesNoels said...

I just posted my wish list too... and Josh's. Where is Matt's wish list?