Friday, May 24, 2013

Color Run Atlanta

To say I am a bad blogger would be a major understatement.  I started blogging for my own enjoyment because I loved reading other people's blogs so much but then it shifted into something else.  Not sure what, but obviously something I didn't enjoy as much so I quit doing it.  I'd like to get back into blogging about whatever I want to. 
.
.
.
On April 6th, my mom, my two sisters, my mom's college friend LaNell, and LaNell's two daughters and I all did the Color Run in Atlanta.  Oh, I guess I should add, the little apple seed size baby I'm growing did it by default, too.  The original idea was to motivate us to get in shape, which I guess worked for me to an extent.  I did start going to the gym and running/walking on the treadmill for 30 minute increments which is by far the longest I had ever spent consecutively on a treadmill.  I was never quite able to run 5 kilometers but I was pleased with my increasing progress.  Overall it was a really fun girls weekend.
 
 
All the girls, after running the Color Run.
 

sisters, Haley, me, and Allison post Color Run

No comments: