Monday, April 19, 2010

Studio Library

The more I think about my future studio, the more excited I get. The latest update with it is the size. It is no longer going to be an 8x12, no sir. Now it will be a 12x12! My father-in-law, Reed, said its not much more expensive to add those four feet, plus it will seem like a lot more space. I'm totally down with that. Part of the studio that I feel very ill-equiped for is the bookshelf. I've been keeping a list of art books I want when I someday have money. Here's the four big ones:
.
.
.
.
.
Lotta Prints: How to Print with Anything from Potatoes to Linoleum by Lotta Jansdotter
.
.
.
.
One-Yard Wonders: Look How Much You Can Make with Just One Yard of Fabric! by Rebecca Yaker .
.
.
.
In Stitches by Amy Butler .
.
.
. and Advanced Origami by Michael G. LaFosse .
.
.
So family, friends, and any random reader...my birthday is July 12, anniversary June 20, and I recently adopted a puppy so Mother's Day is May 8. And everyday inbetween and after those is my unbirthday! Just saying :-)

2 comments:

slc. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
slc. said...

Hahahahahaha. I love your pleasant way of asking for these items. I miss you, Amelia.

-shelby.