Thursday, April 22, 2010

the things I've found

These are my latest finds. This old metal globe is from the Salvation Army. I've been collecting globes for a while now. It's been a slow going collection, but I love the newest addition.
This is a small pencil sharpener I found at an antique mall in Hattiesburg. It looks like the camera Lydia found for me in Birmingham. Cute set.
These are one of my greatest finds! I got seven of these bubbled glass plates for 4.50 and I'm going to use them in my stained glass. It's going to go above the doors to my studio. I've been drawing some ideas for it in my sketchbook. I think it will look amazing when it's done.
Here is the mosaic I made at the Mosaic Shop in Jackson when I went with my friends, Dottie, Lydia, and Kate. The colors go great with the colors of my apartment decoration.
A crayon tin I got at Cracker Barrel this past weekend. I'm using it to hold the little collage paper cut outs I keep in my purse.

No comments: