Friday, October 22, 2010

Capturing Nature

I love this photograph. It reminds me of another one Isaved a while back that I just searched several folders for on my computer and couldn't find. I love things from nature collected and captured in glass containers. I've started a collection of butterflies I had found laying permanenty asleep around our house. They look lovely in these little jars I got from a craft store. I also have a birds nest that someone found while working on our house. I want to put it in a glass container of some sort, and possibly even purchase fake robins eggs to go in it. I could have groupings of my collections on our bookshelf that will be built soon. Also on a shelf above the built-n bookshelf, will be my globe collection. Vintage camera collection will be dispersed among the old books. I am very much looking forward to having my living room complete.
*
*
*
photo from Wabi-sabi found via Aesthetic Outburst

No comments: