Friday, February 3, 2012

Dirt Cheap

I love to go scavanging through Hudson's Dirt Cheap in Tupelo.  Their house stuff and miscellaneous objects are usually pretty worthless, and same with men's clothing.  But women's tops are almost always guaranteed to impress.  Lately they've been carrying a lot of things from Target.  Here's what I scored on my trip yesterday.


This purple leopard print sweater for $7 which is the most I spent on anything.


This cardigan is a lovely violet, and I actually think I have the same one in pink, but need more purple in my wardrobe so I bought it. $5.00

 This red striped shirt is much more flattering on than hanging.  A little girl at work had a red and white striped top and light blue skirt this summer and it was just the cutest French inspired outfit.  Decided I would try a more grown-up version. $3.00

 This peach tee is delicate and lovely. $5.00

Lastly, a fun light-weight shirt I could wear to exercise or just out running errands.  $5.00

No comments: