Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's Here!

I Have An Etsy Shop!! At this moment there's only two works on there, but I will definately be putting more up. First some old oil paintings from my classes at uni, then I'm going to work on some block prints/watercolors to sell. My shop's name is TheArtFactory and I drew and cut out the above words to show on my profile. Yes, it did take me an absurd amount of time to make them, but I need some way to fill my unemployed time. So go check out my shop! This is one of the two works at The Art Factory. Both are screen prints I did in a class a few years ago. I've had a thing for zebra cakes for a while now, so I did a work inspired by them.
Close up of my zebra cake screen print.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Today Mia picked out some zebra cakes that were opposites. They are chocolate frosting with white stripes. They also had some weird looking orange ones. You could do a trilogy of zebra cakes!