Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Soon to Open

I have plans to open an etsy shop this week and this is the first piece I'll be putting in it. I did a set of 15 of these in a screen printing class at Delta State. Gave away a couple and want to keep a couple for myself, so I'll probably list 5 to start out with. And I got my box of block printing supplies from Dick Blick today. So excited to start carving and printing. I've got an idea for adding color that I've never seen done before, and there's nothing I like more than feeling like I came up with a cool idea all on my own. Of course I usually find someone esle who's done it too but to know that I thought it up. Brilliant!
Here's me with my niece and nephew. Matty, the husband, took it. He was trying out the flash he gave me for my birthday. It's pretty much the best present ever.
Sooo, once I have an etsy shop, I'll post the name and link and whatnot. :-)

No comments: