Thursday, April 5, 2012

Strawberry Fields


I am very excited that next week I'll be starting a work-share with Native Son Farm in Tupelo.  My friend Amanda, from work at the Montessori school, and her husband Will are the owners and founders of Native Son Farm.  They are Tupelo's only "certified naturally grown" farm.  They have a great CSA (community supported agriculture) program that Matt and I want to be a part of next year, but this year I will work on the farm in exchange for picking what I want each week.  I start on Tuesday and depending on how hectic it is, I'll try to take a few pictures to show.  Amanda showed me around the farm a few weeks ago and it is amazing how much they have done the two of them and with the help of a few people and WWOOFers.   Native Son Farm is also on facebook if you want to be updated with news of what's going on.

No comments: